- WHAT'S NEW
- ABOUT US
- OUR PROGRAMS
- HOW YOU CAN HELP
- CONTACT US
- STAY UPDATED
Case Management Program
Miriam’s Kitchen is open Monday – Friday, no matter the weather or holiday. Case Management happens:
Mornings 6:30-9:45 am
Afternoons 2:30-5:45 pm
Our case managers work one-on-one with guests each day in our dining room. We also partner with many organizations who bring their services to Miriam’s Kitchen.
In a warm and welcoming environment, we help our guests by:
- Assessing their immediate and long term needs
- Identifying strategies for accomplishing their goals
- Providing clothing and toiletries
- Providing access to a consistent phone and mailing address
- Connecting guests to mental health services
- Helping guests obtain housing
- Providing resume and job search assistance
- Helping guests apply for benefits and obtaining ID
This year we will provide case management services to about 5,000 of our guests.
Our Case Management staff includes:
Clinical Social Workers, an Art Therapist, Case Managers, and a Psychiatrist.
Read more about our philosophy of case management.
Interested in volunteering? Learn more here
Photo by JOCELYN AUGUSTINO